I'm Better Than You

Sunday, October 5, 2008


This post on Cracked.com about the 10 People Who Will Haunt You on Facebook gave me a good laugh this weekend.

I know 8 of the 10 people they describe.

Found via PopCandy.

3 Comments:

Eric and Katie said...

This is hilarious. I had so much fun catching up with you when I was in WA - love you!

Marni Timmerman said...

Aimee,
another reason why facebook is not a part of my life, hmmm which category would i fall into? I love that anybody who reads that post is going to be analyzing themselves to see which one of the 10 they are. I guess by this post i must be #11 the person who doesn't have facebook that thinks they are better than 1-10.

Erin said...

That is hilarious!! I think I know about 7 of the 10 people on that list. I'm definitely passing this along. Thank you for sharing

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP