A Day Older...
Saturday, October 4, 2008
And she is turning 8 today!
Do you think 8 year olds realize how wonderful it is to be 8?
I hope so.
:::
My cousin reminded me a while ago of some wise words
from the movie Finding Neverland:
I'm not even her mom but why does my heart hurt
when I think of her all grown up?
Do you think 8 year olds realize how wonderful it is to be 8?
I hope so.
:::
My cousin reminded me a while ago of some wise words
from the movie Finding Neverland:
Peter: “I won't go to bed. I won't, I won't.”
Ms. Davies (to Peter): “You should have been in bed half an hour ago, young man.”
Ms. Davies (to Sire Barrie): “I'm afraid I've grown hopelessly lax in my discipline.”
Sir Barrie: “Nonsense. Young boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older. And then, before you know it, they're grown.”
Ms. Davies (to Peter): “You should have been in bed half an hour ago, young man.”
Ms. Davies (to Sire Barrie): “I'm afraid I've grown hopelessly lax in my discipline.”
Sir Barrie: “Nonsense. Young boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older. And then, before you know it, they're grown.”
I'm not even her mom but why does my heart hurt
when I think of her all grown up?



6 Comments:
happpy birthday Julia. I can't believe she is 8!! She is so cute, I love those blue eyes:)
Happy Birthday Julia Gewlia.
You are such a BEAUTIFUL girl.
I'm so excited for your Baptism.
I love You!
Julie,
You are such a beautiful girl. Aimee sure thinks you are special. Happy B-day!!
I love that little exert. Happy Birthday, Julia!
Love the shout out to your adorable niece and love the movie!
Thanks for the nice post about Julia. My heart does hurt to think of her as an 8 year old. Last week I woke up in the middle of the night and felt that, "I can't breath," feeling thinking about how she was just my sweet baby yesterday. I loved the Finding Neverland quote. When Julia was around 4 her Dad always told her we were going to put her in a box so she wouldn't grow up.
Post a Comment