Lovin' Me My Camelback

Thursday, October 9, 2008


Following Kristin's lead I got myself a BPA-free water bottle last week.
Because of the straw I drink three times as much water in a day.
Three times, folks.
64 oz is in my system in no time.
I love me that straw.
It makes all the difference in the world.

Needless to say, I have seen the bathroom 6 times as much
in the last couple weeks.

7 Comments:

Jamie said...

I love these water bottles but think the star is a little to weird for me

naptime nostalgia said...

At our house these little beauties are a staple.

Used to have the nalgenes, but then, the kids would open the lid and proceed to spill all the contents of said nalgene all over them.


Needless to say, we also enjoy the straw.

Lizz said...

hmmm... that would really solve my "0 water per day" problem, as well as my oral fixation! Where do I get one?

Luke Warmer said...

Aimee, I got one of these a few weeks after Fin was born and I love it! Same color and everything - we'll have to write our names on them so they don't get mixed up. :) I get so thirsty with nursing these days, so I always fill it up before I go anywhere. I am a huge proponent of water drinking (ask Rik), so I am so happy that you are drinking more! Yay, yay, super-yay!

Momma Lizzie, you can get them at REI, or at least that's where I got mine.

LAINA said...

I love my camelback waterbottle. I keep mine next to my bed because for some reason I wake up thirsty all the time. It is my nighttime sippy cup.

Eric and Katie said...

I'm so glad you have discovered these fabulous water bottles! They have changed my water drinking life also. That little straw really does make all the difference. Hope you guys are doing well! Love ya

Sunshine Promises said...

Got it. Love it. One question though - do you always have to bite down before you drink from the straw?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP