The Trainwreck Exposed
Friday, October 10, 2008
I can't help myself. I will be watching Britney Spears "For the Record" on November 30th. The DVR will be set.
Will my irrational interest in her ever end?
I can't help myself. I will be watching Britney Spears "For the Record" on November 30th. The DVR will be set.
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 Comments:
I want to watch! Silly, I know.
I can't wait either. same weird weird obsession with insane people. Maybe it's cause were so sane and we live vicariously through them!
I will be in front of the tv set as well. Too bad you aren't here so we could watch it together!!! I am rooting her on for a comeback:)
hahaha. i laugh because its so true. i also have an irrational interest in her. one which i would never admit to (until now), but come nov 30 i to will be watching.
I didnt know she was doing this. I'll be right there with you watching it. Thanks for the heads up!!
Ummmm...you know I always have been, always will be a true fan! love her
I will not be watching this with you. It makes me a little bit sick.
I will be watching as well! I love that you join me in this irrational interest with this crazy girl.
Post a Comment