My Weekend Plans

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scott's family is coming up this weekend but I am going to be in ALL DAY trainings Friday-Sunday getting certified to train about this:


The Gottman workshop Bringing Baby Home will allow me to teach in hospitals, schools, churches and the like as a certified presenter. I am really excited to learn this information but sad that I will be in a hotel conference room while our guests are gallivanting around MY city.

On the bright side: Down the road, if any of you need someone to present on this issue (or have questions about your own relationship changing with children) I will be your gal! I'll let you know how it goes.

6 Comments:

Stacie said...

I love that your getting certified in that. I am sure there are so many people who will want a presentation on this. (Especially back here in Utah :-) :-))

LAINA said...

I am sorry that this training falls at the same time the campbells are in town, but what can you do? That is an awesome thing to be trained it. Have fun at the training. Maybe you can train me in it one day.

jamie said...

i would have loved to have gone to something like this before we had the munchkin. all people really told us was that it is an "amazing experience that will bring you closer togethor." i have now learned that its hard to feel close to someone when both of your lives are consumed by this new little person who wont allow either of you to sleep. of course things a good now, but those first months i think we were both wondering what we had got ourselves into.

camihubrich said...

That is really great Aimee. Pregnancy does a number on your libido and I'm sure that after the baby comes will be crazy as well. What awesome skills to learn. This is an area that is truly so important.

Lauren said...

Thats so neat that you get to attend a Gottman course! I am sure you are going to learn so much. Have fun!

Brianne said...

This is perfect considering so many people in your life have just had babies. :)I hope you really enjoy it.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP