All Good Things Must End

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ahh, Justin Timberlake. How you have grown up. Once a mouseketter, then a "Bye, Bye, Bye"-er, then onto Brittney's first...umph...love, a solo career, and now a live-in girlfriend, Jessica Biel. We've watch you become a man.

Well apparently you have announced that you are no longer performing SexyBack live anymore. Last Friday night was the last time. You have retired the dancy beat and will probably save it for the 20 year reunion show to please all your old fans.

After reading this, I thought about my favorite SexyBack moment. Many of you will remember the Valentine's Bunco night at Wendi's house. I won't go into details but lets just say the mood was right, there was a crazy dance off and it was a night that will forever remind me of this timeless, get-on-your-feet-and-dance-your-heart-out song.

So in honor of Justin, and last live performances, and sexiness, and bunko with a k, and Wendi's generosity, here is a little clip for you.



Can you remember your favorite Sexy Back moment?
Quit lying to yourself.
Everyone has one.

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

Aimee--You have just put me in a depression! I can't believe he is retiring it. I love that song, and that Bunko night was one to remember, for sure. I wonder if Emily Moe can still do the splits after the baby? I don't care if JT had sweaty knees in the HBO special, him singing that song, was pure S E X ...Y!

ZKLP said...

i don't think my sexyback moment is appropriate for the worldwide web. however, bunco is a crazy game and i can only imagine yours. when you are in town, come to our bunco and see how we do it salt lake style.
p.s. saw gma betty yesterday, i'm so sad she is moving!!

Lani said...

Why oh why is he retiring it? Is he just sick of hearing it? That is so sad :(

Marni Timmerman said...

I am NOT accepting it. Hannah's and Bri's "outfits" will forever live in my mind!

camihubrich said...

First off, can he do that?? I know the answer, but come on. I wasn't too upset until I watched the clip and realized that I wanted to see it live. I didn't know what I was missing.

My favorite sexy back moment was also the first time I heard the song. It was with the final four on season 2 of So You Think You Can Dance. I think I watched that clip about a million times. It still is my all time favorite. Youtube it if you haven't seen it.

hannah said...

I am not into the Timberlake guy but I was sure into the bunko night. It is one of those memories that no matter what you are doing or how you are feeling, if it pops into your mind there is no way you cannot smile or laugh to yourself. I LOVE those kind of memories!!
We definitely all brought the sexy back that night!! hahahaha

Oh,Scrap! said...

um...am I the only one who has never heard this???

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP