The Year of Babies

Monday, October 13, 2008

The year of 2008 will go down as the Year of Babies!!
This is the year where many close people in my life were delivering their babies.
I don't just mean acquaintances -
I mean many of my favorite people on the planet.
Here is the run down:

February
Aiden Jones • Nephew
Mom = My Sister


::

March
Owen Eagan-Heffernan • Nephew
Dad = Scott's Brother


::

April
Kate Campbell • Niece
Mom = Scott's sister


::

June
Teagan Chipman • Friend
Mom & Dad = Top 5 Favorite Couple Friends
Mom = My Personal Professional Hair Artist


::

August
Finley Croasdale • Friend
Mom & Dad = Top 5 Favorite Couple Friends


::

September
Ryan Jayne Beebe • Friend
Dad = House Cleaner for 10 years, Massage Therapist,
Past Employer & Family Friend


::

September
Kate & Zack Wisan • My Godchildren
Mom = My Best Friend & Soul Mate for 15 years


::

So all together I have
2 new nephews,
1 lovely niece,
3 of my close girlfriends had 2 boys and 2 girls,
and 1 new addition to the White Family Friends
all in a matter of a few months.

Yay for babies!

* I would also like to mention the birth of my dear friend Katie Sue's baby, Elsie, but is one of which I had no pictures. I believe her to be beautiful.
* And also the to-be Hodson baby boy. With Kristin & Jake as their parents this boy is bound for greatness.


* All pictures except Kate & Zack were taken by my man Scott. We'll get these 2 soon, Bri.
Who will photograph our babies?

7 Comments:

Shannon said...

Fun post....your turn...for a baby next year?

(although not a great picture of me)

Jamie said...

Shannon I was thinking look how great she looks right after having a baby!!
Aimee love all the baby pictures how fun is that!!

naptime nostalgia said...

Those babies are all so sweet.

Ran into Wade a few days ago via our parents houses, and he was rushing home for his "shift", so Bri could sleep.

Man, twins must be exhausting. Good thing they are so cute!

I also saw Devin a few weeks ago in St. George. Their baby is adorable. Does Devin's wife still do hair? I always love the way yours looks.

Loved the post!

Lacey Jane said...

What a sweet post! I agree- this is the year of babes- just this week three (three!) of my friends all had babies. So exciting!

Eva said...

What a fun post! Can't wait for you to join the club!

Unknown said...

Dear Scott,
Please get Aimee preggo. ASAP. Wouldnt a belly poking out of her graduation robe be super cute?! I thought you might agree...
Love,
SJ

Anonymous said...

Check your email for a photo of little Elsie Mae!!! Also, thanks sooooooooo..... much for the baby gift certificate, we really appreciate it and it was put to good use! I miss and love you both!

LoVe,

Katie Sue

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP