The Holga Show

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Utahns: If you are looking for something to do around town, check out The Holga Show 2008 at SAANS Downtown photography and art gallery. Our friend and amazing photographer, Niels Jensen has a few images in the show so check his pieces out if you go. The exhibit goes until January 5th so get bundled up during the holidays and stop on by and support artists and the galleries.


We're so sad - we wish we could be there but
congrats, Niels on getting your images in the show.

4 Comments:

me said...

My cousin, Emilie, has a HOLGA. That's all... GO NEILS!

jamie said...

What?? How was I not aware that Niels was a photographer? Where have I been?

LAINA said...

Hey. I really like the animal prints that Scott has done. The ones of the farm animals. I am just bouncing ideas around in my head for my nursury but am seriously thinking about purchasing a few of those prints for my nursury wall. Even if I don't I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE THEM! You can let Scott know as well.

Kristin said...

Is our dear friend "The Wedding Photographer--JC" going to be in the show as well?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP