Life's Big Questions

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Can anyone tell me why corn tortillas do not come in burrito size?
I searched high and low in my local grocery store.
So annoying when I am cooking for my favorite gluten-free friends.

Tortilla makers, there is a market for these babies.
Get on that, would ya?

5 Comments:

janae said...

my husband would agree with you, I on the other hand am a flour tortilla fan:)

Lisa H. said...

aimee, i don't have that answer for you, but i do think that the brown rice tortillas at trader joe's are gluten free (and burrito size). i'll double check today...

Eva said...

Aimee, you are the sweetest to even ponder a question like this for your gluten free friend. Dinner the other night was delish. Thank you!

LAINA said...

I think they are not made in Burrito size because they have not been AMERICANIZED completely yet, and people in other countries eat smaller sized taco's(and smaller sixed everything) than we do.

melanie said...

I have a tortilla maker. I should rephrase that. I have a machine that presses tortilla dough that I would have to pre-make. Last week I just bought the cornmeal stuff to try to make corn tortillas. I'll let you know how they turn out. They contraption prolly wouldn't make anything bigger than like an 8-inch one but it's better than the pewny like 4-inch ones at the stores. I'll sell them to you.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP