Lake Quinault Lodge Get-A-Way
Sunday, November 16, 2008
A few weeks ago Emily, Devin and Teags came up to play (they must love us a lot - it was their 3rd time). We took off on Saturday and went over to the Olympic Peninsula and stayed at Quinault Lodge which is a quaint, woodsy, old magical lodge built in 1926 and sits on the banks of a beautiful lake. It is gorgeous there. The sun was shining and the weather could not have been better for being late October. It was a perfect weekend away with great friends. It also went too fast and we should have stayed much longer. I need to get away more often to remind me that there is more to the world than just my little bubble.
I encourage all to take advantage of the cheaper rates during the fall and winter. It would be a wonderful romantic surprise for a boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse. Think about it! Aren't you looking for something nice to do for your love? Quinault is about a 45 minute drive from Forks, WA where Belle and Edward live. We made it to the ocean, but no, we did not see any vampires.
I heard about this fun little application for Mac's where you can turn your pictures easily into polaroids. Enjoy some of our pictures from the trip via Poladroid Project. Thanks to Scott for being my life photographer.






3 Comments:
That looks so much fun! It makes me want to come see you guys.
Also, I am loving that first pic. It made me think of Devin standing in the corner, with his wig on, doing that hilarious fist in the air dance move in the scary movie we all made. Classic.
P.S. There has been much discussion of planning a friend trip, possibly to a beach house or resort in Mexico......Devin said you guys talked about it, so when your in town next we should have a planning meeting and get the ball rolling.
I love those pictures! I always think of our special place Quinault Lodge. I think the romance was between Devin and Scott that night, with the swim/sauna session. It was a great great weekend. How's the spring for you we're game!!!!!
I love the pictures, too. AND I love Lake Quinault.
Post a Comment