Lost is kindof a bitter/sweet thing for me. I get so frusterated watching it because nothing ever gets resolved...the mysterys just keep building and building with no explanations.....but at the same time I am hooked. There is no way I could stop watching.
I am ALMOST done with Season 3, and am so excited to continue!!! Why did I not know about this amazing show before??? Maybe it has something to do with twins.....hmm..
7 Comments:
I hear ya! I'm already counting down the days.
Does that start this Sunday? I'm excited to stop my life and watch.
Yay! SO excited for next season!
That poster is rad! I so can't wait, good times.
Lost is kindof a bitter/sweet thing for me. I get so frusterated watching it because nothing ever gets resolved...the mysterys just keep building and building with no explanations.....but at the same time I am hooked. There is no way I could stop watching.
I am ALMOST done with Season 3, and am so excited to continue!!! Why did I not know about this amazing show before??? Maybe it has something to do with twins.....hmm..
I feel as though we need to have a Lost potluck night. Ryan and I will catch up on Season 4, and be raring to go come January. Weee!
Post a Comment