Words. Words. And More Words.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008


"Meh" you say?
Yes, "meh".

Scott uses this word frequently and in all honesty
it took me a few times of him saying it understand the meaning.

Aimee: Scott, do you want to go see a movie or go bowling.
Scott: Meh.

Aimee: Scott, I can see you are dying to give me a foot rub.
Scott: Meh.

Aimee: Scotty, what do you think about this shirt/skirt/jeans/jewelry?
Scott: Meh.

I now know that "meh" means he isn't really that interested.

Well, apparently it has officially been entered into the dictionary.
Yeah for new words.
Find the origin and meanings here.
Knowing Scott I'm not surprised that he heard it from the Simpson's.

I dare you to use it at least twice today.

2 Comments:

melanie said...

This is UNbelievable. Troy and I use 'meh' all the time with one another. But not in the same context Scott does; how interesting.

Let's compare notes during our next date. I'm looking to get pretty serious.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP