I Love that!! But Drew definitely needed to show a little more enthusiasm - Bob probably would have had a heart attack. I stood in line, not once, but TWICE for Price Is Right and didn't make it in either time because we were too late even though we had arrived at the studio at 5:30am!! I don't think I'll try for a third time unless I'm guaranteed to win both showcases :)
How in the world did I miss this? After Sam came to earth, I was able to reunite with my favorite TV show...I would TOTALLY poop my pants too! And where is Drew Carry's enthusiasm for the single best showcase showdown since 72? It's pathetic that I have watched this show enough in the last two months that certain products have cycled through a few times and I start talking to the contestants from my couch telling them they are WAY too high or ridiculously low. Gotta love the Price is Right, Bob and Plinko :)
5 Comments:
AWESOME!
I don't watch the show anymore, but it was a staple during the summers growing up!
Way to go Terry!
How lame was Drew Carey, he had like no emotions. The man won two show cases give us some enthusiasm . Bob would have...
I Love that!! But Drew definitely needed to show a little more enthusiasm - Bob probably would have had a heart attack. I stood in line, not once, but TWICE for Price Is Right and didn't make it in either time because we were too late even though we had arrived at the studio at 5:30am!! I don't think I'll try for a third time unless I'm guaranteed to win both showcases :)
How in the world did I miss this? After Sam came to earth, I was able to reunite with my favorite TV show...I would TOTALLY poop my pants too! And where is Drew Carry's enthusiasm for the single best showcase showdown since 72? It's pathetic that I have watched this show enough in the last two months that certain products have cycled through a few times and I start talking to the contestants from my couch telling them they are WAY too high or ridiculously low. Gotta love the Price is Right, Bob and Plinko :)
I love that you did a post on this. I heard about it on NPR when I was driving to work and it made my day.
Best line of all time from a movie was from Happy Gilmore when Adam Sandler says to Bob Barker, "The price is wrong, bitch."
Post a Comment