Bring on the Holidays
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Remember this post and how I had 22 days left of graduate school?
Well, it looks like 9 days went faster than we imagined!
Around 8pm I pressed "send" and said goodbye to Fall quarter.
13 days left, my friends.
13 days left.
I think we can do this ladies.

mantel designed by me via Hable Construction
Too bad their stockings are a bit pricey and not as sentimental as Betty's.
Around 8pm I pressed "send" and said goodbye to Fall quarter.
13 days left, my friends.
13 days left.
I think we can do this ladies.

mantel designed by me via Hable Construction
Too bad their stockings are a bit pricey and not as sentimental as Betty's.


2 Comments:
yeah!!! Congrats Aim. You are so dang close!
I can't even wait for you to be done, and hopefully Scott will get his way once you graduate:) I LOVED Lisa's talk, it was fabulous.Thanks for posting it
Post a Comment