Etsy Love

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm sure this has been there for a little while but I recently just noticed and started using a new feature on Etsy that allows you to subscribe to your favorite sellers shops. I have been loving this feature and thought I would share for those of you that didn't know about it yet. I now have a folder in my Google Reader for Etsy stuff so if there is anything new that I love I can buy it up as soon as I see it.

Shopping just the way I like it - from the comfort of my own computer.
Ah, technology. I love you.


You can always copy and paste their home page link into your Reader too and it works the same.

1 Comments:

Sunshine Promises said...

Shall I prove my primitiveness? I have YET to use Etsy. Browsed it, yes. But I have not ORDERED anything from it yet. It sounds addicting.

Perhaps I shouldn't start.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP