And the winner is....

Monday, January 19, 2009

Mustard Park Fountain


It was a really hard decision though.

What put me over the edge is when I looked at the second fabric on the little clutch they had as an example (see here), I hated how the fabric looked attached to something. I am crossing my fingers that I like this one. I think I will. I was worried about the bumble bee affect of the black and yellow together but then I thought, "It is mustard not bumble bee yellow," and I felt better. Phew. So when you see me sporting my new bag you can tell me that it makes me look thinner. Isn't that what a good bag is supposed to do? {wink}

Thanks for your opinions and voting on my poll.
Although it was close...
23 or 38% of you agreed on this fabric so that makes me feel better too.
A girl can't make these kinds of life changing decisions
all on her own, you know!

If you are ever interested in getting a new bag this seller was great to work with.

5 Comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats. You made a wonderful decision.

JRV said...

My choice was between this mustard and the 2nd. I actually voted by doing the "eeny meeny miney moe, catch a tiger by the toe". The 2nd fabric won, but since I loved them equally, you can add my percentage to the mustard.
I cant wait to meet your purse! We will become fabulous friends Im sure.

janae said...

YES, great choice! You know it was my fav:) I don't think you will regret it one bit

Lisa H. said...

yay! i voted for that one. it's going to look AWESOME. and make you thinner.

i think you'll also like the smaller pattern on this one.

Alisa Frei said...

Great choice!!! You're going to love it!!! And it will look oh so good next to you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP