The Lesson: Believe Your Husband

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Scott told me that there was a Peter Gabriel cover to the Vampire Weekend Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa which would be funny because they sing his name in their song. I totally didn't believe him, thought he was trying to make me a sucker, and just blew it off even though me kept singing the Peter Gabriel version to me. "Like Peter Gabriel would cover that song," I insisted. He told me to look it up and we had that whole husband-wife "yes there is" "not there isn't" debate going. Until I found that...

I was wrong. I eat my words publicly on my blog.
Scott was right and I was wrong. There is a Hot Chip & Peter Gabriel cover.
Check it out below. It is actually a pretty sweet cover.

2 Comments:

Stacie said...

What a humble wifey poo!

Anonymous said...

I think the lesson is to always trust Scott. Some husbands can be wrong sometimes, oddly enough: http://lisahadley.blogspot.com/2008/09/two-funny-things.html

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP