You Can't Afford Not to Come
Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crazy good deal going on right now on southwest.com to and from Seattle. We had booked tickets last night and paid $430. Saw Jonathan Canlas's post today (thank you so much not only for great wedding pix but for the Southwest tip too) and changed my flight and got ROUNDTRIP for both Scott and I for $256!! Woohooo! Saved myself $174 overnight. It hasn't been this cheap since 1996.
It only last for 3 days so go get yourself some tickets to come visit us, dang it!


2 Comments:
Thanks for that! Just got my brother out here for $50 each way... I'm off to look for some other deals. I love cheap flights!
Ha! I took advantage of this sale yesterday! I love these prices. I'm bought my fiance and I tickets to San Fran as his bday gift - $230 TOTAL for both tickest! I love it!
Post a Comment