Surprise, Surprise...
Sunday, January 11, 2009
It must be hard being so awesome and winning
everything - all the time - in every category.*
At some point you would just want to say while accepting your millionth award:
"Ditto to everything I said the last time I won."
I would trade 150 Facebook friends for a night out with Tina.
And of course I would bring Eva, Emily Chipman, and my sister Lisa.
Fellow friends with crushes on Tina, you see.
What a year for this one!
UPDATE: To have yet one more reason to love this women click here.
Thanks I Heart You for the tip.
Oh, yes.
And Kate Winslet is adorable too.
everything - all the time - in every category.*
At some point you would just want to say while accepting your millionth award:
"Ditto to everything I said the last time I won."
I would trade 150 Facebook friends for a night out with Tina.
And of course I would bring Eva, Emily Chipman, and my sister Lisa.
Fellow friends with crushes on Tina, you see.
What a year for this one!
UPDATE: To have yet one more reason to love this women click here.
Thanks I Heart You for the tip.
Oh, yes.
And Kate Winslet is adorable too.
*Must I remind you that I am sucker for award shows so you can imagine what I am doing while typing this blog. Yes, the Golden Globes. Always a fun precursor for my beloved Academy Awards.



5 Comments:
150 facebook friends??? I would trade ALL of my friends for a night out with Tina or a just a night in laughing about everything crazy in her life. She is such an amazing woman and I would just love to be friends with her.
* to disclaim, since I have a few friends that read your blog, I wouldn't really trade all of my friends, but maybe a few - ha!
Could we also invite Amy Pohler and Kristen Wiig, the holy trinity of women comedians... Can you imagine.
I can imagine! In my dreams it will come true.
Thank you for inviting me! You are a true friend.
Thank you for inviting me out on your night with Tina! What should I wear? I have such a crush. Funny women do that to me.
Post a Comment