"Your Love Will Be, Safe With Me"
Friday, January 9, 2009
It is musical art like this that makes me believe in the beauty of humanity.
It is haunting and nostalgic feeling,
and I love it, and it makes me cry when I drive at night.
It is haunting and nostalgic feeling,
and I love it, and it makes me cry when I drive at night.
God bless the arts.
Where would we be without music?
Heaven forbid.
click here for the love
Bon Iver, Re: Stacks


5 Comments:
I really like Bon Iver. Skinny Love is one of my favorite tunes. Incredible voice.
SO per-tty.
I love that! Thanks for sharing.
Aimee,
I was in the middle of listening to For Emma by Bon Iver when I read your post. Skinny Love, Re:Stacks, Blindsided, and For Emma have been my wonderful weeping healing repeat the past few nights. Quite wonderful that we are so connected in our love of music. I miss exchanging mixes.
I really look forward to forest time on Monday,
Kara
87 plays in itunes and counting...
Post a Comment