Don't Forget Where You Came From

Thursday, February 26, 2009


Click here for the long awaited, good news.
It was just a matter of time.

Welcome back to the Bluth family, George Michael.

6 Comments:

jamie said...

I know! I saw this on E news last night (yes, I am a big dork and watch E news) and I was so excited. So excited in fact, that I watched almost all of season 2 before I went to bed.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I couldn't be more excited!!!! Seriously I love and miss that show. AHHHH the Bluths, they kill me:)

MAB said...

That is the best news I've heard all day! George Michael is the reason we watched that show in the first place Well, that and Will Arnett riding a Segway-- you can never go wrong with that.

Shannon said...

Aimee! Thanks for keeping track of the Bluth Family for me. So glad George Michael is in, it's about time!

Hip Hip!

petey said...

two for two. first the postal post and now the AD shout out.

1) i was reading in newsweek this week and they showed an actual arrested development with like two model homes somewhere in california and i had to laugh.
2) emily and i are halfway through season 3 right now, (here first time, my 5th time)
3) the red carpet pre-announcement of the movie.

i've really been waiting for this for a long time now....
i hope it lives up to the hype.

rockyandjenny said...

This makes me ridiculously happy. I could have seriously peed my pants when I heard this news.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP