Thank You, Suburban Heresy
Monday, February 2, 2009
I got the best surprise in the mail this weekend from one of my favorite blogs!
Suburban Heresy.com is THE stop for all makeup tips, products, and how-to's.
I was so excited to get such personalize prizes just for being a fan of the blog!
That's right. It was that easy.
Now go, make yourselves fans too.
Thank you so much, Chelesa!
I can't wait to use the liner and shadow.
I really love the design of your business card, too.
I was so excited to get such personalize prizes just for being a fan of the blog!
That's right. It was that easy.
Now go, make yourselves fans too.
Thank you so much, Chelesa!
I can't wait to use the liner and shadow.
I really love the design of your business card, too.




2 Comments:
I love, love, love make-up sites Aimee....I'm a total addict. What a great blog. yeah!
Yay! Thanks so much Aimee! You seriously rock. I added your blog to my family blog so now I can stalk you and Scott!
Post a Comment