Is Jenny There?
Monday, February 2, 2009
Can you believe this story about the 867-5309 phone number?

Check out the price of the ebay listing?! Crazy what people will do to be part of pop culture. This number receives 8,000-10,000 calls a per year. Why in the world would you want this number? And for that price?! Wowza.


4 Comments:
I called 1-900-Mix-A-Lot when I was a kid. LOL.
Crazy story. It's funny (in an annoying way), I had this sort of thing happen to me on a much smaller scale. The last cell phone number I had apparently belonged to an extremely popular guy named Jeff - I got as many calls for him as I did for myself.
That is nuts! Why in the world would someone ever want that number?
We're one digit off from Pizza Hut. Not the exact number, but gazillions of calls over the years ... what's that expression..."if I had a nickel for every....?" Well, I'd be rich indeed!
Post a Comment