First 5 Days of February
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Pro: The comeback of Jake's song of the day
(that has been terribly missed) now in blog form.
Con: My research class. Hated it the first time I took it. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Fortunately, we don't use mice. Just couples and families.
Fortunately, we don't use mice. Just couples and families.

Pro: Much needed runs in my park.
The earth in that place is the best medicine a
burned out grad student could ask for.

Con: Graduate school is emotionally exhausting in more ways than I can explain.
I felt like this after my internship on Wednesday.
If you see me dying...DO...NOT...RESUSCITATE.....

Pro: Seeing many clients graduate successfully this month
so they don't end up looking like this lady.
Oh Meth, how I hate you so.

Con: Ruining my brownies for an aforementioned treatment graduation
How was I supposed to know that the caramel goes on after they are cooked??

The earth in that place is the best medicine a
burned out grad student could ask for.

Con: Graduate school is emotionally exhausting in more ways than I can explain.
I felt like this after my internship on Wednesday.
If you see me dying...DO...NOT...RESUSCITATE.....

Pro: Seeing many clients graduate successfully this month
so they don't end up looking like this lady.
Oh Meth, how I hate you so.

Con: Ruining my brownies for an aforementioned treatment graduation
How was I supposed to know that the caramel goes on after they are cooked??

Pro: Using my new shamp & condish that I got in a
wonderful, unexpected surprise package from this one.
Pureology loves my hair. And I love it. "Why don't you marry it then?"
We have a wedding date, my friends.

wonderful, unexpected surprise package from this one.
Pureology loves my hair. And I love it. "Why don't you marry it then?"
We have a wedding date, my friends.

Pro: Pond's Facial Wipes.
They love my face. And my face thanks them every night.
We are considering marriage also but we don't want to rush anything.
Pro: Time Travel.

Pro: Sent in a fat check to the bank which ='s No more car payment!!!
Thank you, Ryan.

Pro: Shan was born 32 years ago this morning. I love her so much.
And her baby is 1 as of Sunday. I love him too.

Wow. Too much fun for one girl.
Just thought you all needed a quick catch up.
They love my face. And my face thanks them every night.
We are considering marriage also but we don't want to rush anything.

Pro: Time Travel.

Pro: Sent in a fat check to the bank which ='s No more car payment!!!
Thank you, Ryan.

Pro: Shan was born 32 years ago this morning. I love her so much.
And her baby is 1 as of Sunday. I love him too.

Wow. Too much fun for one girl.
Just thought you all needed a quick catch up.



3 Comments:
I love pureology as well!! I was expecting a pro to be video chat with my favorite cousin-in-law:)
Pureology is the bomb diggity. And so is Lost.
I kept scrolling when you were going to mention your favorite sister's b-day. and you did.
and i stole your picture of st ed's. i like it better than the one i put up there. so thanks.
who will be your therapist during graduate school for your much needed therapy sessions? you'll never find one as good as YOU!
Post a Comment