Oi Vey
Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It started with a tickle in my throat.
Then it came on strong by wiping out all of my energy, coupled with a fierce cough.
Next came the chills, shivers, and sweats and many of hours of sleep.
All the while the sinuses become unruly.
Three days of no taste about killed me.
My coffee cake never tasted so blah.
I've concluded losing one's taste buds would be one of the worst fates of life.
Now we're experiencing the sinus pressure like nothing I've ever experienced.
Who knew that your teeth and jaw could ache from sinus pressure?
Oh, what did you say? I couldn't hear you. My ears aren't working properly.
So you can blame this bug for my lack of posting.
Along with my energy, it has taken away all creativity.
I hope the Aimee you know and love will be back soon.
So much for that flu shot.
My love to all of you other sickies out there.
I know I am not alone.


9 Comments:
Ugh, I hate being sick! I got a sinus infection once that traveled down to one of my teeth. It was horrible, I feel your pain.
Hang in there Aim. This too shall pass.
I feel your pain. Matt and I have both had the worst flu sicknesses of our lives this winter (Matt calls it the "death flu.") I hope you feel better soon!
Get well soon Aimee!!
Sorry you are sick. I hope you get well soon. I just wanted to let you know that I left a comment to you on my diaper blog so you can read my comments and see it.
Just got over this one, YUCK!
Devin and I both had a sinus infection this winter, yuck :(. Your coffee cake is tasty sorry you couldn't enjoy it.
Best wishes for miserable days. Life is so much better when we're well. I think one reason we get sick is so that we can appreciate feeling good.
the flu is sooo lame. you described it well. feel better.
Post a Comment