Freaking Celebrities
Thursday, March 12, 2009

So Katie finally got the memo that her short hair made her look like a homeless person in boyfriend jeans. I am happy for this change in style BUT it makes me hate the celebrities. Here I am growing out my hair since forever ago so I can have long, lovely locks for graduation and overnight she goes from bad wig to beautiful flowing hair. {sigh}.
Now, I realize I don't have to be a celebrity to get hair extensions but I just feel like being mad at someone for making hair grow so slowly and she is an easy target.
That being said, I will always love Joey Potter.
Where have they taken her?
Dawson's Creek 4eva.
Where have they taken her?
Dawson's Creek 4eva.


14 Comments:
I think you should rename this post "freaky celebrities"
Lets be honest Tom Cruise really starting to show his age...
Ew. Tom Cruise looks so gross in that picture! We would LOVE to get together with you guys when you are in town!! We will be here, so just give us a call.
I also am a huge fan of Joey Potter. My husband teases me about it. Did you watch Felicity too? LOVED it.
seriously!! I am done with attempting to grow my hair out, it is time to chop it off!!
Is it just me or are these two morphing into each other...look at their jaw lines and chins...I don't remember them looking so much like siblings (? gross!) before...
So, I have to disagree with you on this one. I much prefer Katie with her short hair. I am not a fan of the long locks on her. But feel the same way about growing my hair out, it is a forever long process and I don't think I can handle it anymore. I caved and set a hair appointment and now have to decide on a trim or just to go for the gold and cut it. Good luck with your growing. If only we both had an extra grand for hair extensions.
All I know, is for some reason Katie looks creepy. So does Tom.
Are you guys in town??
I actually love her hair both ways. Very different looks but change is good.
I too have been growing my hair out fo-eva. My goal? To have it long-ish by the time I get back my girlish figure post-babe. But why does it feel like its not getting any longer, just continuously in the "ugly awkward phase?"
Someone. Please. Help.
Lots of love from your fellow DC girl! Kelly
Not only Joey Potter, but Joey and Pacey...sighhhhh. Where have all the good show's like that gone?
TomKat will forever be a legend. One hot one not. Good thing Tom will croak in like 3 years and Kate can go for round two. She's too hott to be with him.
PS. Get extensions. Do it. I would do it but mine's already feeling long. My hairdresser friend is also considering it.
This picture looks like Davie Bowie and Iman, not TomKat. Things are always so strange with them. I would stab my first grade teacher for hair like that though.
Have you noticed that she and Tom have the same jaw line? Too bad for her. - Meghan
Post a Comment