Lollia Wish
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Thank you Hannah for introducing me.
Thank you Karen for making my wish come true by getting me a whole bottle.

To sum it up, this lotion smells like supreme happiness. Lollia Wish. Yum.
All wrapped in beautiful packaging is the smell of my childhood on the beach, freedom from worries, sunshine, and innocence without being too heavy on the hands while moisterizing all at once.


5 Comments:
I must know, where does one find this miracle lotion?
Call me, I talked to the guy in my ward about Scott
I wish my hands still had this lotion on them. 2010 cabo!
My mom got me some of this lotion from Anthropologie for Christmas, but I do not enjoy the smell. What scent is yours? Because the way describe it makes want to go buy some immediatly.
Jamie, the scent is Wish. If it is the same one you have than I am sorry you don't like the smell. Maybe it is because you are pregnant.
Post a Comment