I missed it too! Aimee, I guess we just have the gift of intense focus.
Really? You missed the gorilla the first time? Interesting. What does that mean? - Brooke
I for sure saw it. That's funny you guys missed it. Aimee, of course you missed it. When you get focused you are like a robot.
I totally missed it! That was crazy!
I didn't believe that there really was an ape the first time through. I had to watch it again and was shocked! I never saw it, not even a little bit.
I'm surprised I got it the first time. I promise I normally wouldn't!
missed the ape.funny scott says when you are focused you are like a robot. that's why you'll be such a good therapist. all focus will be on that individual.
dude. where did you find that diddy? that's pretty funny.(saw it the first time, but only when he was walking out)
ooh, yes, I missed it too. And I've seen this before...
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 Comments:
I missed it too! Aimee, I guess we just have the gift of intense focus.
Really? You missed the gorilla the first time? Interesting. What does that mean? - Brooke
I for sure saw it. That's funny you guys missed it. Aimee, of course you missed it. When you get focused you are like a robot.
I totally missed it! That was crazy!
I didn't believe that there really was an ape the first time through. I had to watch it again and was shocked! I never saw it, not even a little bit.
I'm surprised I got it the first time. I promise I normally wouldn't!
missed the ape.
funny scott says when you are focused you are like a robot. that's why you'll be such a good therapist. all focus will be on that individual.
dude. where did you find that diddy? that's pretty funny.
(saw it the first time, but only when he was walking out)
ooh, yes, I missed it too. And I've seen this before...
Post a Comment