2 Years & Pudding

Monday, April 13, 2009

Last week marked the 2 year anniversary of this here blog.

Woohooo! What can I say? I love blogging. I have met and reconnected with many wonderful people through this network. I just can't imagine what my days would be like without having blogs to read. I am constantly inspired and feel grateful everyday for the internet, my Google Reader, and friends. It has been a perfect, creative outlet for this non-crafty, graduate student.

In honor of the big day my family got together on Sunday and celebrated by baking a juicy ham, Grandma White's famous and plump homemade rolls, cheesy twice-baked potatoes, and Magnolia's Famous Banana Pudding. Oh, wait - that was Easter. Either way, it was a tasty celebration.

Lisa made the banana pudding which was heaven in my mouth. Original Magnolia's recipe found here or someone said the Martha recipe was just as good. We'll have to see about that.

• • •

This blog is brought to you by: The letter A (for Aimee of course), Apple Computers, Japanese toilets, My Uterus, Bob Harper, My Camel Back water bottle, Lollia Wish lotion because it continues to smell like happiness on my hands, President Barack Obama, Scott Heffernan Photography, The Bluth Family, Procrastination at it finest, Lionel Richie, Mozilla Firefox, Kenmore City construction workers, Google Analytics, Tina Fey because I love her, and of course, most importantly READERS LIKE YOU.

11 Comments:

Shannon said...

i loved this post.
all of it.
the end was so smart.
"this blog is brought to you by...." i wish i thought of that. maybe i'll just have to copy your idea, like i do a lot of your ideas. but i can because i'm your sister.

you said lisa made the pudding but you forgot to mention that i made the rolls, and am soon catching up to your roll making abilities.

MAB said...

Happy Anniversary Aimee's blog!

(Love your letter to your uterus, btw.)

naptime nostalgia said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary to your blog! I have so enjoyed re-connecting with you through blogging, and often find myself smiling after reading one of your posts.

Keep up the good work Aim!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the shout out for the pudding. Happy Anniversary and thanks for being my favorite guilty pleasure!

alisha said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for introducing Shannon who introduced me to the world of blogging. Yes, I love the creativity of your blog.

Eva said...

Congratulations! Thanks for adding shine to our days whenever you post.
XOXO,
Eva

Sara said...

Congrats on two years! Love the blog. Oh and that pudding looks fabulous.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I am so glad your blog exists and for inspiring me to start my own!

Erin said...

Happy two year anniversary Aimee! I appreciate all of your thoughts and really quite enjoy that the fact that we've reconnected here in the blog-world. Would love to do sushi with you and Scott sometime as well.
The pudding looks amazing!

camihubrich said...

That is great Aimee. I don't always leave comments, but know that I do always enjoy reading your blog. I can't believe that it's been two years. Like I said before, it's always a treat to read the latest and greatest from Aimee White Heffernan.

Danny said...

Aimee! Its Danny. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. Its good to hear from you! What is yer email, I'd like to send you one. you contact me at danny@(my first name and last name.com)

Did you like my code, I just didn't want any spammers to pick that up. Shoot me an email and I'll reply.

Thanks!

Danny

PS - tell Scott I say hello.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP