To the Yard.
Saturday, April 11, 2009

So Scott has a mustache now... He use to have a big, burly, unemployed beard that you can see here but then that went bye-bye and now we have the sexy stache. Now, I realize the stache has, for quite some time, been making a come back especially recently (Exhibit A. Exhibit B.). But truthfully, sometimes I have mixed feeling about MY husband having a mustache.
I associate mustaches with creepy kidnappers, men my fathers age (cough, cough - my father), and/or Burt Reynolds. Not the 28-year-old man I cuddle up with every night. I realize in order to be "cool" or "hip" or a "funky indy wife" I am suppose to celebrate the creepy facial hair but sometimes I just have a hard time with the mustache. So let's be honest: Who am I fooling? I am none of those things.
I am just a girl with a sweet, mustached husband who is slowing embracing the tickles she gets on her cheeks when kissing his lovely lips. And with or without the upper lip hair, I am just glad he can still bring me to the yard.



14 Comments:
I am not a huge mustache fan. Don't mind facial hair, just don't like the lone mustache.
I just have to say though that your hair has gotten so long! I can't believe it. You look so gorgeous.
Hmmm...I'm not sure about facial hair. It takes a very special person to be able to pull that off. AND, even if I were married to Brad Pitt with his mustache, even if he was hot as hell, I would not want to kiss him because I would fear his facial hair would smell like crotch. Okay I said it. Facial hair reminds me of pubes!
Hmmm. I love Hubs with some facial hair. But then again, he's never done the stash.
But heck, I say go for it. Although, my Dad does have a stash too. . . .
Ha ha ha. I had to read this to Jovana. Ummm...I'm just glad my husband doesn't have one. He did however tell me this afternoon that his new name is Mr. Lover...and my name is Penny.
Great now that Scott has the stash Devin's going to follow through with his thoughts of a fu-manchu... So funny
1. Jamison had a beard which he shaved yesterday. I was trying to be supportive, but I was secretly relieved when I came home to the beard being gone
2. I barely notice scott in the picture because you look so cute!
Yes Aimee great chi curls!
NICE. Mark's thinking the unemployment beard sounds like a good idea.:)
I'm with you on the stache, though I think Scott can pull it off. :)
you know, i got totally sidetracked looking at the picture because i couldn't keep my eyes of YOU! you look so pretty, aimee. love the beautiful locks.
A little scruff tickles. Anything more is not acceptable.
I can't handle facial hair on my husby. It's way too scratchy and it hurts my sensy skin. I do think Scott looks good with a stache though. Not very many men can pull it off, but he does. Good job Scott!
Eva
Scott: If you ever want to get near my kid again, you have to shave that thing.
Wow! I have come in late. A lot of opinions on facial hair.
I love certain areas of facial hair. i love a little scruff.
i would not like my hubby to have a stache.
But Scott can. he looks good with a stache, but only temporarily!!!
I have only dated guys with beards or goatees or soul patches/womb brooms (I can't believe I just typed that term). I've never dated a guy with a mustache. Maybe I should try it next?
Post a Comment