Confessions: Part III

Friday, April 10, 2009

Secretly sad I missed this concert last night:

And to pour more salt on the wound
Brit Brit came on the pod multiple times today while running.
How can you NOT love running to Toxic and Stronger?
Please, someone explain to me how.
Because it seems nearly impossible to me.

My 20-year-old self would be so disappointed in me for missing Britney.
My husband couldn't be more disappointed in me for even caring.
It is a big source of embarrassment for him in our relationship.

Thankfully, my old roomie went and plans on giving me every detail.

Again (click to read past confessions on the issue),
I realize there is no rational thought for my obsession.
I just can't help myself.
So sue me.

Interesting After Thought: The funniest comment I have ever gotten on my Britney confessions is from an anonymous reader stating --> "Have you seen your bishop about this?"
No, I haven't, Anonymous. But thank you for raising the question. It still makes me laugh every time I read it even all these years later.

5 Comments:

Erin said...

Aimee - I'm secretly mad that I missed it as well. I just got off the phone with a girlfriend that went last night and she said it was amazing despite the fact that Brit has a little problem with lipsynching - but I think we've all known that for a while now.

Shannon said...

i bet the anonymous comment was from your hubby scott.

jamie said...

This is funny. I almost bought some extra tickets my co worker had (since Brit is coming here later this month), but I new I would never live it down from Jamison.

Tiffany said...

The older I get, the more I like Britney's music. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? No shame, sister.

Anonymous said...

Well, from the roomie that went - it was AMAZING. First off, we all know we don't go to a Briney show for the vocals, so I could care less about the lipsyncing. And after watching her bust a move for 2 straight hours, there is no way she could have been signing too, and I'd much rather see her dance if I have the choice of one or the other. We are going for the show - the dancing, the stage, the special effect, etc. and I can tell you first hand this was an amazing show.
The circus theme was great - circus performers came out at every break, the dancers were over the top, and the sets were great. She did some old stuff, some new - and I must say I was probably on the younger side of the crowd...
It was a blast!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP