Saturday Morning Entertainment
Saturday, April 11, 2009
This red-head needs to be on So You Think You Can Dance. My favorite part is when he does the "looking at her" part with his hands. Killer moves. Enjoy.
This red-head needs to be on So You Think You Can Dance. My favorite part is when he does the "looking at her" part with his hands. Killer moves. Enjoy.
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 Comments:
That was awesome! Love the little smack on the butt at the end. That kid has mad skills.
Hey this is LeAnn's sister Lauren. She told be to check out this abso-frickin-lutely hilarious video! I love it. I feel kind of bad for his talentless sister in the background!
SHUT UP!!! That is too funny, I loved his dance moves, I might have to use some myself:)
I have never loved anything more than this.
This made Rik and me laugh SO hard. Thanks for sharing funny times with us..
Eva
This gave me a great case of the giggles! He's fantastic!
heart, fidelia
what a talented, endearing, funny, and amazing little guy. I've never seen anything quite like it. karen
Post a Comment