Not An Illusion
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
It's true.
Brianne, my best friend, has twins.
Brianne, my best friend, has twins.
I finally saw them with my own eyes and held them in my arms.
There really are two. Two of everything.
Except arms and legs and the like - there are four of those.
And I love every inch of them.
She is the coolest twin mom ever.
When did we grow up?
I swear it was yesterday that we were 13.
Time; you are one freaky mind game.
There really are two. Two of everything.
Except arms and legs and the like - there are four of those.
And I love every inch of them.
She is the coolest twin mom ever.
When did we grow up?
I swear it was yesterday that we were 13.
Time; you are one freaky mind game.



4 Comments:
Wow, they are adorable! Aren't you impressed with mom's that can do this? I am! They are my inspiration!
Those babies are simply scrumptious!
Oh. I met them before you.
They are adorable.
And yes it was just yesterday you and Brianne were playing skipbo on the bean bag in your room.
I love the pics!!! So cute!!
Post a Comment