Correction

Monday, April 6, 2009

Update on Scott's art gallery showing: Apparently, I got my info wrong. Duh, me. I get blog happy. Scott will be showing one of his series this month and the bigger show is in July. This is the mini show. Feel free to still come on Thursday night or May 7th if you want to see his art on the wall.

I will keep you posted on the July show. Thanks for being interested.

2 Comments:

Lisa said...

So just one on the wall this Thursday, and then the mini show on May 7th?

Aimee said...

Lisa, he will have one series shown Thursday and May 7th. It will be the same series both those nights.

In July he will have a bigger showing with more than one series.

Clear? I know it probably is confusing.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP