Double Exposures

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ran across this winner today:


My personal tribute to sexy people blog.
Amy White* • May 1989
Exactly 20 years ago.
Loving the crimp.
Go bangs.

*shout out to those who knew me as Amy

4 Comments:

Shannon said...

oh amy, aimee aimee you are WAY sexier than those sexy people. You will never qualify for that blog.

glad to be one to know you as amy, aimee.

i do love it!

MAB said...

Oh, I've got some for that website.

I had those same bangs too.

Love it.

Anonymous said...

Amy vs. Aimee. I think Aimee is the one in the upper left. Amy was more wily!
By the way, I could fill that "sexy people" blog with photos of me both old and new... sad.

Lisa said...

Oh yes I knew you as Amy. I am dying at the double exposure!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP