i love that.
Cool picture. There is a neat article in the June 2009 Ensign on HOPE. I liked it, it gave some extra food for thought on just what is this virtue called hope.
Speaking of the ensign,there is also a really cool poem about hope in this months issue as well.I love the picture.
That is gorgeous!
it's hard but a must that thing we call hope
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 Comments:
i love that.
Cool picture. There is a neat article in the June 2009 Ensign on HOPE. I liked it, it gave some extra food for thought on just what is this virtue called hope.
Speaking of the ensign,there is also a really cool poem about hope in this months issue as well.
I love the picture.
That is gorgeous!
it's hard but a must that thing we call hope
Post a Comment