Artwork Americana
Monday, June 29, 2009

photo by Scott
Remember how Scott had some art showing back in May? Well, he has even more photographs showing next Friday, July 10th from 6pm-9pm at the same gallery. The theme is Artwork Americana and I am really pleased with the photos he is choosing. It is such an enjoyable process for me to watch a picture go from fresh off his camera into Photoshop, then printed, put inside the frame and hung onto the wall. You will only get the joy of seeing the photo on the wall, which I promise is also just as enjoyable in its own way.
Please come and join us because I just can't think of anything better going on that night, can you? I didn't think so.
Please come and join us because I just can't think of anything better going on that night, can you? I didn't think so.
Blaubak Gallery
133 Lake Street S.
Kirkland, WA 98033
(Located in downtown Kirkland on the right side of
Anthony's Home Port in the lower parking lot.)
133 Lake Street S.
Kirkland, WA 98033
(Located in downtown Kirkland on the right side of
Anthony's Home Port in the lower parking lot.)


9 Comments:
Gorgeous photo! I wish I could be there :)
love the picture. just one question: did you get Scott's permission to announce this art showing? :)
oh my gosh you totally changed your blog layout! looks great.
Yes, Shan. Permissions was granted. Phew.
A) Love the new look.
B) What time does the show go until? I have a class on my side of the water but would love to check out the show.
What time does it start? We'd love to make it!
Fun fun with the blog lay-out!
Nice job Scott! Wish we could be there to see your exhibit.
Oh I wish we could be there. If we had a private jet we would fly in just for the event. by the way, love the new layout.
Love the new layout Aimee - very clean :)
I would love to go to this art show, but I'm most likely going to be out of ton.
love the picture - sorry we can't be there!
New layout - very nice!!
Post a Comment