Curly Girl Cards
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Can you tell that I am currently unemployed/relaxing and have plenty of time to find things to talk about here on my blog? Please feel free to ignore me if you are sick of my posting.
I have recently come across these very cute cards from Curly Girl Design being that I have had the good fortune of receiving 2 over the last month. I always love finding thoughtful, artsy cards. The website is pretty stinking cute too.





4 Comments:
Super cute! And I like the the frequent posts. I'm funemployed, too. :)
I lovelovelove those cards. In fact, I have the friends/snort on hanging on my wall above my computer at home! I am a hoarder of cute cards. I have a stockpile of them so whenever I feel like sending some real mail, I've got choices. Because real mail? IS AWESOME.
Those cards are darling and I love all your posts. I miss you!
Love these!
Post a Comment