The Curse of 7.5

Tuesday, June 2, 2009



I am looking for the perfect mary jane pump to make my graduation outfit complete. These $cheap$, lovelies from Target are only available in size 5 and 5.5 {tear}. Why must 7.5 foot size be so popular?

Any tips on where you find your favorite mary janes? Or any colorful shoes you have browsed lately that have wanted to flirt with your feet? I am looking for a fun color - red, yellow, olive etc. Finder gets a big hug and sloppy kiss from me.

6 Comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

I was just looking at these online yesterday! They are so cute. I thought the yeller ones were devine. I too wear a 7.5. Dang Target!

Good Luck on your search!

Cassie said...

I have the yellow ones. They came out several months ago, but I know others have bought them at Forever Young. The brand Xhilaration (same as these) has several cute Mary Jane options and I think in your size.

Lacey Jane said...

Have you tried endless.com? They tend to have pretty sweet deals on pretty cute shoes- good luck in your search! Good shoes are VERY important... :)

Emily said...

Try zappos, piperlime, nordstrom online way better than in the store. I love mary janes good choice!

Lizz said...

i am sorry for the pains you endure for your foot fashion. i too share in shoe sadness, but my size is 10.5 and all i can find in my size is black, white, and orthopedic. please post a picture of your graduation outfit, although my comments are slim, your blog always brings me smiles.

Amanda said...

I can't guarantee cheap, but try endless.com. They are cheaper than zappos and offer free, overnight shipping and free returns. They have about every shoe you can imagine. Also, lorisshoes.com is god, piperlime, the usual haunts.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP