Don't Miss It: Thursday Edition

Wednesday, June 3, 2009


Seattle friends, if you are looking for something amazingly musical to do tomorrow night (Thursday) head on over to Egan's Ballard Jam House to see my friend Paul Jacobsen play his set. He is really talented - or more like brilliant. Check out the myspace page here. SLC Weekly said the sound is "A little Grant Lee Phillips, a little Elliott Smith, a little Ryan Adams." If that doesn't wet your palette I don't know what will.

It starts at 7pm and the address is: 1707 NW Market Street, Seattle, WA 98107

Unfortunately, I will be attending my last class of graduate school as I know it so I won't be able to make the set but I promise you won't be disappointed if you head over to Market Street in Ballard and enjoy yourself some great live music to help end your week.

3 Comments:

Sizzle said...

That sounds just up my alley. I wish I could go! Phooey.

Sizzle said...

I just went and listened to it on My Space and immediately went and bought the album. It's SO GOOD! Thanks for the tip. :-)

Sizzle said...

Okay so I am stuck on his song, "You're the Song." SO GOOD!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP