The Decision

Monday, June 22, 2009


To those who care:
We are staying in Washington for a few more seasons.
Or possibly longer.
Or maybe shorter.
Who knows exactly?
Because frankly, we aren't quite done with Seattle yet.
Hooray.
Aimee

17 Comments:

Sizzle said...

Yippee! I only just met you so I'd be sad if you left. Besides, Seattle is so awesome and we're just now getting into the good weather. ;-)

If you're looking for an apartment, let me know.

Stacie said...

Well I am lucky I checked your blog today or I probably would have just gone on wondering. I am happy that you are happy. Some day we will live in the same place.... someday. Can't wait to hear a little bit more about how you decided.:-)

jamie said...

Congrats on the decision. We will continue to miss you guys here in Utah.
Maybe next time Devin and Emily come to visit I can talk Jamison into letting us tag along. I keep telling him we need to take advantage of friends living out of state, and go visit them/take a vacation.

janae said...

I am glad that you have come to a decision, I am sad however that the decision is Seattle(sad for myself) but I am happy for you because I know you love Seattle and your fam is there!!

Anonymous said...

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Sara said...

Yeah! I'm sure that's a relief to have a decision made for now. We are happy to have you around for a while longer! Let's play lots this summer!

Eva said...

Huraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!!!! I am SO SO SO glad!

Emily said...

Plan some more weekend adventures because by staying you know that we can't help ourselves.

Good luck with the new job I can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm very excited that you finally get to start to do what you love so much!

Andria said...

I am happy that you reached a decision! I'll be more than happy to meet you at The Robin's Nest any time you are in Utah. :) Did you find a job? Tell us more of what made you decide....

Marni Timmerman said...

Congrats! We'll continue to miss you. xoxo

Kara said...

Oh YES! I am thrilled beyond belief. Let's hike soon.

Michele said...

I am thrilled!! and glad for you that you've made the decision and can now move forward with 'other' decisions - ha. While I would have supported a decision either way, you know me - I love Seattle too!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP