Endless Adventure Awaits (no matter what we decide)
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Scott and I are currently in much discussion and angst as we wrestle with the fate of our future. The whole "what's next" is staring us right in the face. We actually needed to decide 5 days before yesterday but who is counting? Plans are at a standstill as we can't seem to come to a happy consensual conclusion. I am hoping that a sign from heaven will come sooner than later. Can't someone just make this decision for us? Can someone more faithful and righteous than me get a memo to the universe that we are needing some direction here?! I'd appreciate that.
Although these new Utah tourism ads don't convince me to say goodbye to Washington quite yet, I do think they are brilliant and so creative. See bigger versions here and here and don't forget to read the little caption on the maps. I am so jealous of creative people who get to come up with these ideas. I might have been a designer in a past life. I don't know. Maybe.



3 Comments:
not a reason to move back to Utah. To visit frequently yes to move back, no.
Those are pretty clever!
But I'm with Shannon, no need to go back just yet. Think of all Washington has to offer!
i think there will be drawbacks and benefits to either - either way, i'm sure everything will work out and be great for you and scott. we'll visit you wherever you end up.
Post a Comment