The Singing Telegram

Monday, June 15, 2009

A 2 minute, beautiful highlight of my weekend (if you are in Reader you are going to need to actually click to my blog):



I was in a Tully's parking lot when I got this call and at first I just thought it was a telemarketer and I almost hung up because I wasn't understanding what was going on. You can obviously tell that I was so confused at first. Oh how thankful I was that I did not hang up because it filled my heart with utter happiness for the rest of the weekend. A modern day singing telegram. Yes, please. Thank you so much, "Brew". It was better than the singing telegram in Clue that we use to watch in our childhood and you didn't get shot. Phew.

Many more highlights to come.

8 Comments:

Sara said...

That was awesome! I love the way he said "Congratulations". What a fun memory.

jamie said...

that made me laugh. I can see how that would make your day.

Bridget said...

How randomly fun! I didn't know that singing telebgams had been outsourced to India, too. Hilarious.

Shannon said...

i loved the singing telegram Brooke. you are so creative to think of something like that.

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

It has been my new favorite thing for many months! They have songs for birthdays, job promotions, congratulations, etc. I have spent way too much money and feel like I'm underwriting their whole operation. You have to check them out, though. www.tajtunes.com
I LOVE THEM!! Congrats, Aimee toooooooooo you!

Tiffany said...

That was so cute! What a great idea!

me said...

Dude. That is awesome. I think that you should lead the charge to bring singing telegrams back in the rotation. In fact, I'm going to commit to sending one this month. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP