PS22 Chorus
Thursday, June 18, 2009
I am loving my day of doing absolutely nothing. Can you tell by my multiple posting? The last month has been so crazy that finally having a day where I could sleep in until 11am, chat with Dave, just sit on the king chair and and poke around the internet without showering yet has been exactly what I wanted to do. I'm sure by tomorrow I will be bored out of my mind.
In my poking, I found the PS22 Chorus. I'm sure I am late on hearing about them since it looks like they have been getting tons of media coverage. Mr. Hagen's chorus class was filled with many lovely memories but the most crazy we got with the songs was The Lion King's Circle of Life. Check out this choir and I think you will be smitten too. Find more songs here like Tori Amos, The Innocence Mission, Lady Gaga, Joni Mitchell, Coldplay and Bjork.


1 Comments:
My son is about that age and it's so cute how much of themselves they pour into the song. Children sing like a happy dog wags its tail - with all of themselves. It's infectious!
Post a Comment