Hooding & Ivy Cutting
Thursday, June 18, 2009
I didn't have high expectations for the hooding and ivy cutting on Friday but it ended up being very ritualistic and I enjoyed it greatly. My favorite part was walking into the tree-lined circle with the drums going and being with my friends. Of course I could do without all the speeches but it was fun regardless. Indulge while I give some highlights:
Getting hooded.Claudia was my last practicum supervisor and is Dean of the MFT department.
I want to be her when I grow up.
She is an amazing, amazing teacher.

I especially like how Kaylene is looking away in the first one and how Sarah is smiling at her.
She is just a social butterfly.
She is just a social butterfly.
I got lots of hugs over the weekend. I like how squished I look.It is symbolic of how I felt with all the love over the weekend.
Squished in the best way possible, of course.
We were taking a picture with her camera phone for mutual clients.







4 Comments:
You look so beautiful in all these shots. Must've been an amazing day!
Great pictures. And cute hair! :)
oh oh oh what i notice most is that beautiful long flowing hair.
really you look beautiful. and happy. and graduated. and full of life. and hope. and will be a wonderful therapist. the best out there really.
i love you.
p.s. did i mention your hair looks beautiful?
Congrats Aimee! You look beautiful and I am SO happy for you!
Post a Comment