Can He Get Any Sexier?
Thursday, July 9, 2009
This mystery man, Ryan Gosling, keeps increasing his stock in this recession economy. Not only is he good looking (the kind that is actually real - not celebrity crazy, unrealistic good looking), has Mormon roots, played an amazing role in Half Nelson, melted our delusional hearts as Lars, dated Rachel McAdams, but now he SINGS and plays musical instruments??
But of course he does.
The jury is still out on his abilities until I hear the full album. Intriguing all the same.
I have told Scott before that if by some totally random, universal perfectly time chance (in hell) he was in the same room with his #1 celebrity girl crush and that girl wanted to love on my Scott, that I might give him a get-out-of-trouble-with-your-wife-free-card and let what happens with celebrity girl crush stay with celebrity girl. (Of course, in my heart I know this would never happen but then it makes me a really cool wife for entertaining the option so if by chance it did really happen he, of course, wouldn't want to really do it because of his cool wife that is back at home while he is with celebrity girl that doesn't even compare to his really cool wife at home. Win-Win.)
Ryan Gosling is my get-out-of-trouble-with-the-husband celebrity boy. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the universe will make it happen.
Or.
I might just settle for free tickets to his concert.
But like I said, the jury is still out.


8 Comments:
This is pretty impressive. He really is multi-talented!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him too! i just watched the notebook again the other day and I have to say it was better this time around! Ant that is saying alot! He is my favorite!
I'm a fan.
I think this song is interesting. I will definitely need a review of the album when it comes out, so I know if I need to buy it or not.
I love Ryan.
It reminded me of Brett Anderson from Suede a little. That kind of 90s indie band feel. I liked it - kind of nostalgic.
I have to be honest, I first read this and imagined the entire time that I was reading about Ryan Reynolds and not Ryan Gosling - ha! My eyes must have been playing tricks on me as RyanR is one of my ultimate celeb crushes. RyanG is a keeper, but RyanR would definitely be my choice for the get-out-of-trouble-with-the-husband-celebrity-boy/man :)
I so get it. Ryan G. is lovely.
Thank, thank you for sharing!
So far I'm not into his music, but I would totally be into his pants.
Post a Comment