Google is King

Monday, July 13, 2009

Yet another example...



My business card will be getting a Google phone number.
Learn more here. I'll have to wait until it opens up to the public since I do not live in GrandCentral time. Boo.

2 Comments:

melanie said...

You must hate me. I don't know why else you would do this.

Bridget said...

So, I signed up for an invite...I really liked the call screening one. I'm pretty sure telemarketers and the firemen/police will stop calling and asking for donations.

Interesting tidbit: A couple of weeks ago when the Firemen called for a donation, I asked how much actually went to their cause. When the guy told me something like 20 or 30%, it was really easy to say, nah, I'm not interested.

I always feel bad for putting off the police guys...almost like they're going to pull me over if I don't donate. But really, we "donate" so much of our taxes to them.

I'd like to donate less, so if you're going to be staying around here for a while and want to buy our other house and pay those property taxes, let's make a deal.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP