Whistler.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Hello, drive to Whistler. You know you are one of my most favorites. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

I know our family trip to Whistler is close when my dad is constantly whistling and smiling as us every day for 2 month leading up to the trip. The whistle obviously implies that we are going to Whistler. You gotta love his spirit.
This is a much needed get-away and will be Scott's first time crossing the border. Such fun.
Have a lovely weekend.
This is a much needed get-away and will be Scott's first time crossing the border. Such fun.
Have a lovely weekend.


5 Comments:
Have so much fun!! hallelujah I figured out the bigger pics. I was changing s400 to s800 but didn't know I had to delete the height and width. So much easier!!! Thanks so much for your help:) you coming to Bear Lake?
Be sure to wave at me on your way through Everett! Hope you have a fun relaxing trip!
oooh, I am jealous. That IS a beautiful drive. HAVE FUN!!!
Have a great trip!!! I hope it's everything from that picture.. it looks amazing!
Oh I love whistler. Beautiful! Have fun.
Post a Comment