Rose Rose Rose
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I got my Rose book in the mail yesterday. Did you? If not, buy it here.
I loved it. LOVED. IT.
*Utah friends, please buy the book from your local Barnes & Noble! If the book does well in the Utah stores than it will go to all the B&N stores nation wide.
Great things are happening with the book too which delights me to no end.
Check out the promo video below. It is really such a beautiful story.


6 Comments:
We both just posted about this! I went to your blog for a link and then was like whoa! So I hope your friend does well with it. I sure thought it was cute...read it to Ro last night.
Awesome! Thanks for the reminder... will definitely purchase one or two (or three) this week!
We also recieved our copy in the mail. It was Chase's bedtime story last night. She loved it!!
Such a childrens book!!!
Such a cute childrens book I ment to say.
I went to Barnes and Noble to get it this week in Sugarhouse but they said they didn't have ANY nor did they have any on schedule to come in!!! Crazy. Well I put a stop to that.
Should be in sometime next week. Looking forward to reading about Rose. . .
Post a Comment