Here Comes the Bride

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back from Whistler. Hightlights to come. In the meantime, this video via Cup of Jo made my morning blog reading very happy. I'm sure the rehearsal was so fun.


13 Comments:

JRV said...

Aimee,
I dont think I could have smiled any bigger watching this! LOVE IT!! Now thats a wedding...a celebration!!! Thanks for that.

jamie said...

Loved it! My favorite is when they all dance to the front, then start the slow motion moves.
Totally made me smile.

Jeni Angel said...

Aw! So damn cool. I would love to be friends with those fun people! Thank you for sharing!

Brittany said...

That is so freaking awesome! Props to those people for not having a stuffy typical church wedding.

Heather said...

This just made my morning too - how much fun did they have? I totally wish I was there! I LOVE that they did their own thing and made it memorable!

MAB said...

Best wedding ever!
I love the part when the bride comes dancing down the isle. Every bride should feel like that on her wedding day. So wonderful!

Sunshine Promises said...

So funny you posted this because when I first viewed it elsewhere I thought of you. Oozing with joy, energy and enthusiasm.

I'm sure they'll have a wonderful marriage.

Carrie said...

great minds love alike. I have probably watched it 30 times already and my heart overfloweth each time.

Anonymous said...

Watching this changed my whole mood for the week and I had to post it on my blog too. And I downloaded the song as a ringtone to my phone (trying to ignore the fact that it's sung by the woman-beater for now).

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP